One-Pan Pork Loin
- 2- 1 1/2 pound Indiana Kitchen Pork Tenderloins
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 gala apples cut into 1 inch wedges
- In a sealable plastic bag, mix garlic, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest and juice, half (1/4 c.) of the olive oil, and salt and pepper. Add both tenderloins. Squeeze the air out of the bag and seal. Let marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove tenderloins from bag and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large oven-safe pan on medium-high heat. Add the remaining olive oil to the pan. Sear each side of the loins until each side is browned.
- Remove tenderloins from pan and add apple wedges. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the apples have browned.
- Add the tenderloins on top of the apples and place the pan in the oven. Roast for 12-15 or until the internal temperature of the tenderloins is 140-150 degrees F. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.