Peach BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Peach BBQ Sauce
- 3 large peaches cubed
- 3 tbsp Dijon coarse mustard
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 heaping tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make the Peach BBQ Sauce: In a blender or food processor, combine all peach sauce ingredients and blend until mixture is a smooth puree. Can be made 24 hours ahead. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Sprinkle pork tenderloins evenly with 2 tsp kosher salt and 1/2 freshly ground black pepper. Place tenderloins in a large Ziploc bag and add 1/2 cup of the peach BBQ sauce to thoroughly coat the meat. Seal airtight and let pork marinate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Divide remaining peach BBQ sauce in half. You’ll use half of it for basting and half for serving.
- Grease and heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins evenly, using tongs to turn every 4 minutes and basting regularly with peach sauce. Once exterior is nicely charred and an instant thermometer reads 145°F at the thickest center portion of pork, it’s done (approx 12-14 min, depending on thickness of pork.) Immediately remove from heat, transfer to cutting board, and let rest 10 minutes (do not slice yet.)
- Slice pork into desired pieces and serve with remaining peach BBQ sauce. Enjoy!