Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 slices Indiana Kitchen bacon cooked to crisp and roughly chopped
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 sticks butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsps cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix softened butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, salt, baking soda and cornstarch.
- Gradually stir in flour a little at a time until combined.
- Fold in bacon crumbles and chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet using a tablespoon. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven when cookies begin to golden on the outside.
Store cookies in refrigerator if not eating right away.