Orange Bourbon Ham Glaze
- 1 Indiana Kitchen ham about 5-7 lbs
- 3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Move oven rack to lower-third level and preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk all ingredients (except for the ham) in a mixing bowl to make glaze.
- Pat ham dry with paper towel and place on roasting rack in large pan. Then brush all sides except for the bottom with 1/2 cup of the glaze.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for about 2 hours or until ham's internal temperature reads 125 to 130 degrees F.
- Once ham reaches temperature, take out of the oven and remove the foil. Turn oven's heat up to 425 degrees F and brush another 6 tbsp of glaze on all sides of ham. Return to oven, brushing a second and third round of glaze every 6-7 minutes or until outside turns a rich, golden color.
- Remove from oven and let ham rest for 20 minutes before eating. Enjoy!