Bacon Pecan Pie
- 4 strips Indiana Kitchen bacon
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 3 eggs
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a pan, cook bacon until crispy. Chop into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in pecans and bacon.
- Place the pie crust in a pie pan. If using an aluminum pie pan, place on cookie sheet for stability.
- Pour the pecan mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.