- 4 slices Indiana Kitchen thick-cut bacon chopped
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil water. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, save 1/2 cup of water and drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and parmesan.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Do not dispose of grease.
- Stir in garlic for about one minute, then reduce heat to low.
- Quickly add and stir in pasta and egg mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add in spaghetti water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
Garnish with fresh basil or oregano, if desired.