Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches
- 1 everything bagel
- 3 Tbsp. butter divided
- 2 slices cooked Indiana Kitchen Bacon
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 2 slices cheddar or American cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice bagel in half. Toast to desired doneness. Butter both sides, about 1 Tbsp. per side.
- While your bagel is toasting, in a pan over medium heat add the remaining Tbsp. of butter. Once melted, add your eggs and scramble. Season with salt and pepper.
- Build your sandwich. Layer bacon, cheese, and eggs then add the bagel's top. Enjoy!