Honey Ham Stuffed Biscuits
Ham and cheese like you’ve never had before! A simple sandwich for busy summer days.
- 16.3 oz. can refrigerated biscuits
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (1/2 oz. each)
- 8 slices Indiana Kitchen ham (1 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper or nonstick mat. Separate biscuits.
- Cut slit on one side of biscuit, making a deep pocket. Place a slice of cheese inside pocket.
- Top cheese with one slice of ham and 1 teaspoon honey.
- Press dough over filling. Seal edge of biscuit. Place on cookie sheet.
- Continue steps with remaining biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to serving plate.
- Drizzle remaining honey over top of sandwiches, if desired. Serve immediately.