Oven-Roasted Pork Shoulder
- 4lb Indiana Kitchen Boston Butt Pork Shoulder
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 3 TBS chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Set the meat on a rack set into a roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes, and then reduce the heat to 325 degrees F.
- Spread the mixture all over the pork shoulder.
- Continue to cook until a thermometer reads 185 degrees F, about 4 hours.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let stand until cool, about 30 minutes.