Pimento Bacon Grilled Cheese
- 1 cup Indiana Kitchen bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pimentos diced
- 1 3/4" thick slice American cheese shredded
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 pinch Finely chopped parsley
- 8 slices Texas toast bread
- 8 tsp butter
- Combine all Pimento Cheese ingredients in bowl; mix until well combined.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 teaspoon butter. Spread 1/2 cup pimento cheese mixture onto each unbuttered side of 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Place sandwiches into skillet. Cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Enjoy!