Bacon Cheddar Burger
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- 8 strips cooked Indiana Kitchen Bacon
- 3 cloves minced garlic for garlic aioli
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise for garlic aioli
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice for garlic aioli
- 4 sliced and toasted hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix onion, ketchup, garlic, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and ground beef together using your hands. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers over medium heat, covered, 4-7 minutes to your preferred doneness. Top the burgers with a slice of cheese and grill 1 minute longer, or until cheese is melted.
- To make the garlic aioli, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Spread over toasted hamburger buns, and build your burger. Top with additional toppings if desired, and enjoy!