Pork Tenderloin with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 small shallot cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
For the Pork Loin
- Whisk together brown sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Rub the seasoning into the pork until evenly coated.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill about 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until charred or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing to serve. Top with chimichurri sauce and enjoy!
For the Chimichurri Sauce
- In a small food processor or blender, pulse the shallot, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined. The mixture should stay slightly chunky.
- Add the red wine vinegar, olive oil, and red pepper flakes to a small bowl. Stir the dressing and parsley mixture until well combined.