Ham and Egg Pizza
- 1 cup Indiana Kitchen ham diced
- 1 lb. Pizza dough
- 5 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- black pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease baking pan* and roll out dough on pan until crust is at preferred thickness.
- Pour olive oil on dough and spread.
- Spread shredded mozzarella and ham over dough. Crack eggs on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crust is crispy and egg whites are cooked.
- Once fully cooked, sprinkle black pepper and arugula on top.
- Cut and serve.
*Pizza pan suggested