Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallions
- 1 Indiana Kitchen pork tenderloin cut into 8-10 portions 2 inches thick
- 8-10 slices Indiana Kitchen bacon
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the bacon on a baking sheet, and cook until half-cooked. This leaves the bacon still flexible to wrap around the pork medallions, but won't overcook the bacon when it's wrapped around the pork.
- Wrap the pork medallions with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- In a hot cast-iron skillet over high heat, quickly brown the pork on all sides. Spoon bacon fat onto each medallion as you brown the pork.
- Place the pork medallions onto the baking sheet used for the bacon initially. Bake in the oven 15-20 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Enjoy!