Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Indiana Kitchen Pork Tenderloins about 1 pound each
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large skillet, brown pork in butter over medium-high heat. Transfer meat to an ungreased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In the pan of pork drippings, saute the onion and mushrooms until tender.
- In a bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Add to skillet.
- Bring the skillet to a boil. Cook and stir for about two minutes. Pour over meat.
- Cover and bake at 325 F for 1 hour. Let stand before slicing.