Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
This honey-of-a-recipe is an easy way to sweeten up dinner.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon leaves (or 1/4 tsp. dried tarragon leaves)
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Dash onion powder and salt if desired
- 4 Indiana Kitchen pork chops butterflied, 1/2 inch thick each
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients, except pork, in small bowl.
- Cover and grill pork 10 to 12 minutes, brushing occasionally with honey mixture and turning once, until pork is slightly pink in center.
- Discard any remaining honey mixture.