Egg & Bacon Muffins
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Indiana Kitchen bacon crisp-cooked, crumbled
- handful spinach cooked
- 1 cup cheddar grated
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp crushed chili pepper flakes optional
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Grease a 6 count muffin pan with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in cooked bacon, cooked spinach, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning and red chili pepper flakes.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Top with more bacon and cheese.
- Bake the egg muffins in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool and serve.