Creamy Broccoli & Bacon Salad
- 4 slices Indiana Kitchen bacon fried
- 1/4 onion finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 lb broccoli (1 medium bunch)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Chop into small pieces.
- Separate the broccoli crowns from their stem. Snap the florets from the broccoli crown and pull them apart so that they are bite-size. Rinse broccoli then pat dry.
- Toss onion with the broccoli, bacon and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, mustard, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and onion and mix well.