Indiana Kitchen Bacon-Pecan Pie
This pie is velvety and sugary sweet with the perfect amount of crunch!
- 1 Pie Crust (Store bought) Adjust cooking time if you choose to use a homemade crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 Egg white
- 2 cups Pecans Toasted
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 4 slices Indiana Kitchen Natural Hardwood Smoked Bacon Cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp Bourbon Optional
- With the rack in the lowest position, preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
- Add the eggs and egg white and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the pecans, syrup, bacon, and bourbon.
- Pour into the cold crust. Place the tart pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the filling is firm.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.