Ham Mac & Cheese Soup
- 1 cup diced Indiana Kitchen Ham
- 1 1/2 cups small macaroni shells
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups fat free half & half
- 11 slices deli cheese
- Cook macaroni shells according to the directions on the package. Drain; set aside.
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan until sizzling; stir in flour and mustard. Add broth and half & half. Cook on medium-heat, stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes or until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in cheese until melted. Stir in cooked macaroni and ham. Cook 4-5 minutes or until heated through.