Bacon Fiesta Dip
This party dip is better with bacon! Isn’t everything? This hearty combination is a crowd pleaser.
- 8 slices Indiana Kitchen bacon cooked
- 1 16 oz. can of refried beans
- 1 4.5 oz. can of green chilies drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 16 oz. jar of salsa
- 6 oz. shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 1/2 cups)
- sour cream
- corn tortilla chips
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel.
- Set 2 slices of bacon aside; crumble remaining 6 slices
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) microwavable dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix refried beans, green chilies and crumbled bacon. Spread evenly in sprayed dish.
- Sprinkle frozen corn and black beans over refried bean mixture. Pour salsa on top. Sprinkle cheese over salsa.
- Crumble remaining 2 slices of bacon, and sprinkle over cheese.
- Microwave on High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and mixture is heated through.
- Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from Dish Maps