Cuban Pork with Mojo Marinade
- 3.5 lbs. Indiana Kitchen pork tenderloin
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 oranges juiced
- 2 limes juiced
- 3/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. cumin ground
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano minced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Combine lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, oregano, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper into ziplock bag and mix ingredients together.
- Add Indiana Kitchen pork tenderloin to the marinade in the bag.
- Seal bag and make sure all air has been removed. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once marinated, adjust oven rack to the middle of oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove Indiana Kitchen pork tenderloin from marinade and place on baking pan. Place pan in the oven.
- Cook for 20-35 minutes or until inside Indiana Kitchen pork tenderloin temperature reaches 145-160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once Indiana Kitchen pork tenderloin is fully cooked, remove from oven and let it cool for 3-5 minutes. Place aluminum foil on top when cooling.
- When ready to serve, slice or dice pork for serving and spoon any remaining juices over top. Enjoy!
*Includes time for marinating.
**Shortcut: Skip the juicing and use 4 tbs. lemon juice, 8 tbs. orange juice and 4 tbs. lime juice.